The FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®
(FASC) program is a business-building alliance between pack-and-ship retailers and FedEx.
The program is designed to help you build your business and provide a high-quality experience to your customers.
The FASC program is based on supporting our mutual goals and objectives: By acting as convenient points of access to
FedEx customers, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter locations play a critical role in the FedEx network. FedEx, in turn, supplies
FedEx Authorized ShipCenter locations with a full range of shipping services; new sources of revenue and exposure; free
tools and supplies; and marketing, advertising, service and information support.
There are minimum requirements
to join and remain in the FASC program, including:
- Operate a pack-and-ship store as your primary business with a retail storefront and a designated
customer counter for receiving packages.
- Have an existing or proposed location in the U.S. that has Internet access.
- Provide regular business hours of operation, Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are optional.
- Have a calibrated scale that accepts at least 100 lbs.
- Sell packaging and shipping supplies to the public and provide packing expertise.
- Provide FedEx Express® packaging at no charge.
- Offer both FedEx Express and FedEx Ground® services.*
- Sell and ship a minimum average of one FedEx Express and one FedEx Ground package a day.
- Accept FedEx Express and FedEx Ground packages dropped off by FedEx account holders at no charge.
- Be a registered FASCnet user with an active email address.
- Use an approved automated shipping solution to process shipments, such as FedEx Ship Manager®
or a FedEx approved certified solution provider.
- Maintain an account in good financial standing with FedEx. Per your agreement, payment terms are net 15 days.
*For more information about FedEx services, please see About FedEx