FASCnet is an online resource FedEx has designed for the FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®
program. Here you can access information that's vital to your business, such as your FedEx shipping activity; marketing materials; program and shipping information; the latest FedEx news and more. The site will help
you stay informed, and let you know about new opportunities for growing your business with FedEx.
Through FASCnet, you can access important news and developments that directly affect your business:
- View the FASCnet dashboard, which displays your recent shipping activity, posts news and notifications and
provides access to all tools and features of FASCnet at a glance.
- Profile your relevant contact and store information to be displayed on fedex.com, which will enable new
customers to find and learn about your business.
- View personalized charts and reports that show your package volume and revenue, current year payout to
date and current pricing information.
- Find FedEx® shipping information, including special programs and U.S. and international services.
- Take advantage of FedEx marketing tools and resources to decorate your store, build your business and
provide a high-quality experience to your customers.
- Find contact information, including FedEx toll-free numbers, e-mail addresses and URLs for quick reference
when you need answers to your shipping questions or help managing your account.
- Read FedEx ShipSource® eNews, a monthly resource for news, information and shipping tips created for
FedEx Authorized ShipCenter locations.